Industry News and Links
Publication Ethics Release
The Committee on Publication Ethics released this month its annual COPE Report, which details the tactics used by less than ethical researchers to secure their name in the competitive world of scientific publishing.
- Industry News
- Lawmaker Seeks… $6.5M for Wisconsin Biomedical Research Facility.
- Helping Scientists Cope with Breaches in Scientific Ethics.
- Market Research Points to Likely Positive Impact of PreGen-Plus on Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates.
- New Chromosome Mapping Offers Major Step Forward
- New SARS Vaccine Works in Mice, Human Trials Near