Value of Meeting In-Person
Do you miss in-person learning and the ability to have face-to-face conversations with speakers and participants? Are you ready to travel to an exciting city rich in history and culture? Does networking with colleagues sound appealing? Are you a new member of SRA International interested in meeting your colleagues and furthering your professional development?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the 2021 SRAI Annual in-person Meeting in New Orleans is for you!
The annual meeting offers a fantastic line up of workshops, sessions, educational certificates and tracks, newcomers’ session, keynote presentations, and many networking opportunities.
Some of the highlights from this year’s meeting include:
- A fantastic Keynote Speaker! Dr. Neil Lamb is an award-winning science communicator who leads the educational outreach efforts at the Hudson Alpha Institute for Biotechnology in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Four Certificate Programs offering the opportunity to complete in just one meeting.
- Eight Tracks designed to develop the content in a way that assures value added opportunities for each attendee.
- Several hot topics and featured sessions! To name just a few…
- WS8: Leader of the Future: Explore New Demands on Leaders Today
- WS11: A Guide to Clinical Trials Administration
- M205: Get Their Attention to Get What You Need.
- T110: Catch It if You Can! Monitoring to Catch Expenses Before the Auditors
- W104: Business Continuity in Research Administration: Maintaining Operations through Crisis and Departures
- And more!
- An exciting Bayou-themed Opening Reception with some surprise features you won’t want to miss!
- Location, location, location! The New Orleans Marriot sits in the heart of downtown and close to many attractions and restaurants, just a few walking blocks from Bourbon Street and Jackson Square.
The Annual Meeting is an exceptional value and excellent opportunity to learn and interact face-to-face with colleagues and provides endless opportunities to expand your network capabilities with other research administrators from across the globe. Whether you are new to research administration or a seasoned research administrator, this meeting is for you!
See you in New Orleans!
Learn more and register for the 2021 Annual Meeting today!
Authored by Cynthia Morin, Senior Administrative and Business Manager
Johns Hopkins University
2021 SRAI Annual Meeting Co-chair