Do your Research Management Operations Need Improving?
The Society of Research Administrators International offers a comprehensive review and evaluation of an institution’s research management operations. Reviews are conducted by highly experienced and distinguished senior research administrators.
We offer evaluation of policies, procedures and practices in areas crucial to a successful research management office. Evaluations can be conducted in one or more of the following areas:
- Research Compliance
- Technology Transfer
- Clinical Trials Management
The Review Process includes:
- Working with your institution to define the scope of the project
- Reviewing policies and procedures and other institutional documents
- Discussing issues with a host of individuals involved in the research management program
- Analyze what was learned from the reviews and discussions
- Identifying issues and make recommendations
- Preparing a report of the review, analysis, issues, recommendations and reference materials
For more information, please contact:
Ellen Quinn, Interim Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 703-741-0140 ext. 213.
Reviews conducted at Colleges and Universities, Research Hospitals, Non-profit Organizations, Research Institutes or Small Technology Companies supported by SBIR or STTR funds.