2019 Senior Executive Institute (SEI)
At the Senior Research Executive Institute (SEI) we learn to develop, enhance and grow the research enterprise and programs. The 1.5 day workshop/retreat is intended for individuals and teams who have research leadership and management responsibilities for their institutions (Vice Presidents, Assistant Vice Presidents, and Directors).
Through presentations, case studies and group discussions, participants explore research challenges, relationships and discover important innovative ideas and techniques for leadership and management.
As a group, over 1.5 days, we will focus on fresh ideas, best practice success strategies and modern thinking aimed at generating ideal outcomes for the research scenarios presented and discussed.
Saturday, October 19
- Welcome lunch with Opening Guest Speaker “Emotional Intelligence and Leadership”
- Policy Environment
- Case Study
- Group Dinner with Guest Speaker “Success Factors of Leadership”
Sunday, October 20
- Developing and Engaging External Relationships and Partnerships
- Strategy Development Best Practices
- Methodology for Strategy Implementation
- Delivering Ideas with Impact
Registration ~ Coming Soon!