Silent Auction for Section Scholarships
Now Collecting Donations!
As in past years, the Northeast and Western Section Meeting will include a silent auction on Monday, March 19 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) and on Tuesday, March 20 (8:00 AM - 3:45 PM) for which we are currently requesting donations. All funds raised will go to the travel award scholarship. We are always looking for School and Institution logoed attire or items. A popular item at recent meetings has been a group basket that includes a variety of items showcasing your local chapter or the area where your institution resides. Also, we are asking artists of all types to consider making a donation of their handmade treasures to the SRA International showcase. Your item will be on display so that all attendees can see your hidden talents and make a bid during the silent auction. We are also happy to accept donations of purchased items or gift cards from nationwide retail and food chains.
If you would like to make a donation, please send an email to Norma Jean Berry (email@example.com), Cindy Holstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ellen Libao (email@example.com), along with your name, contact information, the type of item you will be donating (i.e., necklace, wood wine holder, etc.) and the approximate value. Be sure to remember to bring your item with you to the meeting in Boston, MA!
See you there!
Boston Scholarship Award
The recipients of the Boston scholarship awards are:
- Northeast Section: Dominic Esposito, Director of Corporate, Foundation and Government Relations, College of New Rochelle
- Northeast Section: Stanley Sack, PhD, Psychologist, Persona, Inc.
- Northeast Section: Christine Toalepai, Sponsored Programs Administrator, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Western Section: Christine Baczek, Post-Award Administrator, The College of Nursing, University of Utah
- Western Section: Katie Barens, Research Administrator III, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center