Conducting Research in Hospitals – Hospital and Healthcare System Based Research
July 15 - July 16, 2019
Intercontinental New York Times Square
New York, NY
The Conducting Research in Hospitals and Healthcare System theme meeting is for research administrators, principal investigators, departmental and center professionals who are interested in learning how to successfully work with, or to improve working with, hospital and/or healthcare system sites in clinical research.
The 2-day intensive program provides unique insight into research operations in hospitals where research activities exist side by side with clinical operations. Successful and effective research collaborations with hospitals and health care systems for investigator initiated research (IIR) and industry sponsored research is dependent on specific knowledge about how to best access and engage within these environments.
- Improve partnerships and relationships in conducting research with Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
- Advance knowledge around Hospital and Healthcare System based research operations
- Provide attendees with information and tools to use in the engaging Hospitals and Healthcare Systems as research sites and research partners
- The Research Enterprise in Hospitals and Healthcare Systems/Institutional Culture vs Academic Institutions
- Research Engagement
- Prospective Clinical Studies
- Retrospective Data Studies
- Biomaterial Studies
- The Workforce, Policies and Procedures and Research Training