Call for Participation - closed
Deadline: November 3, 2017
- November 3, 2017 - Applications due
- December 15, 2017 - Applicants informed
- January 15, 2017 - Cohort 2 begins
Potential Authors New to the Publishing Experience
Have you thought about writing an article for the Journal of Research Administration (JRA) but don’t know where to begin? JRA’s Author Fellowship Program can help. The program pairs budding writers with published authors who will provide assistance for up to six (6) months on:
- developing ideas and concepts leading to an article proposal;
- developing a literature review in support of a proposed topic; and/or
- expanding an article proposal to a complete draft.
To be eligible to be a Fellow, you must be a SRAI or ARMA member. To apply to be a Fellow, complete the online application form. If you have any questions, please contact Nathan Vanderford, Editor-in-Chief, JRA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published Authors Willing to Provide Guidance for Writers
Are you a published author who wants to share your expertise with aspiring authors and make a contribution to the research administration profession? We are looking for Fellowship Advisors who have published at least one peer-reviewed article to support Fellows by advising on:
- appropriate ideas and concepts and publishing venues;
- literature review sources;
- overall structure and content of an article proposal or a complete draft; and/or
- responsiveness to reviewer comments.
Fellowship Advisors are not expected to serve as proofreaders or copy editors. Advisors should be willing to commit one to four hours per month during the fellowship period, which will span six (6) months, depending on the level of assistance requested by the Fellow.
To apply to be a Fellowship Advisor, you have to be a member of SRAI or ARMA and complete the online application form. If you have any questions, please contact Nathan Vanderford, Editor-in-Chief, JRA, email@example.com.