Shape the future of our profession by serving as an officer for the Society of Research Administrators International.
Being part of SRA International leadership provides an opportunity to advance the profession of research administration, participate in decisions about SRA International’s future and contribute to the organization that contributes to your professional development. The Society needs strong, dynamic, dedicated and creative leadership.
Officer terms will begin at the close of the Annual, Section or Chapter Business Meeting, following the announcement of the election results. The terms end at the close of the Annual, Section or Chapter Business Meeting in the appropriate year, depending on the length of the term for the position.
Who can submit a nomination?
You must be a Full Member of SRA International to self-nominate or nominate another member for office.
The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, January 4, 2019, 11:59 PM.
Section and Chapter Elections
To submit a nomination for a Section or Chapter position, the following documents must be included with the candidate submission:
- Completed Nomination Form
- A signed copy of the SRA International Non-Disclosure Agreement
- An abbreviated Curriculum Vitae or resume, including any SRA International activities or activities that demonstrate capability for the position
- A short bio (approximately 250 words)
- A photo (head and shoulders recommended)
- A letter of support from candidate’s immediate supervisor on institutional letterhead (recommended but not required)
For questions, you may contact your Section or Chapter Immediate Past President, or Debbie Appler at email@example.com.
Board of Directors Elections
Nominations for the Board of Directors will open in May 2019.