SRA International invites all members to get actively involved in your society. There are numerous volunteer opportunities at the local, national and international level that will expand your network and knowledge while supporting the profession. Some volunteer commitments are large, others small, but whatever your capabilities, interests or schedule may be, we can find a volunteer opportunity that's right for you.
- You have a passion for the mission of the Society of Research Administrators International—to develop, define and promote international best practices in research management, administration, knowledge transfer and growth of the research enterprise.
- You want to leverage your skills in a meaningful way.
- You want to be part of your community, supporting a worthy mission.
- You want to meet new people and/or help those new to the profession.
We have lots of ways for you to get involved and support the SRA International mission.
Below you'll find a list of our current volunteer opportunities.
Volunteer leadership positions are available at various levels; SRAI's Board of Directors, Sections, Chapters and Divisions. Leadership positions follow a nomination and election process that occurs annually. Leadership terms vary depending on position and many require attendance at one face-to-face meeting per year.
Interested in getting involved at the Section or Chapter level? Contact your President for more information.
Committee involvement is a great way to get involved, share your voice and implement SRA International’s initiatives.
- Annual Meeting Program Committee
- Catalyst Committee
- Education and Professional Development Committee (EPDC)
- Journal of Research Administration (JRA) Committee
- Membership Committee
To learn more about volunteering in a committee, please visit the committee volunteer page.
Please note that all SRAI committees are a one year appointment. There will be an open call for volunteers in September.
Interested in getting involved at the local level? Join your Section or Chapter planning committee. Contact your President for more information.
Get involved by connecting, supporting and guiding fellow research administrators.
Actively participate in your society by sharing your specialized skills or professional expertise. We are always looking for talented professionals.
- Distinguished Faculty
Your tax-deductible donation helps support the mission of SRA International. To develop, define and promote international best practices in research management, administration, knowledge transfer and growth of the research enterprise.
To donate, please click here.