Eligibility/Requirements for participants*
To apply for a scholarship through the RAMP program:
- The applicant must have been a Full Member of SRA International for at least three years at the time of application.*
- The applicant will be solely responsible for making all arrangements associated with a short-term stay at a host institution.**
- Upon receiving the scholarship, an awardee cannot submit again for three years.
- Each applicant can submit one application per year.
- Within three months after the conclusion of the exchange, the awardee must provide a Catalyst article about the experience program. Funds will be released upon acceptance of publication.
*SRAI is providing a financial support for SRAI members.
**The applicant is responsible for all arrangements and documentation needed for the stay. Please communicate directly with the host institution to arrange all the details. SRAI will not make match decisions/recommendations.