Authored by Annedorte Vad
Head of CBS Research Support OfficeCopenhagen Business School
Awards Committee Chair
Congratulations to the 2019 SRAI Award winners and thank you to all the nominators!
SRAI Awards & Scholarships offer individuals a number of opportunities to be acknowledged and honored for their remarkable contributions to the research administration & management profession and to the Society.
Being recognized by your peers is a great honor and on behalf of SRAI and the Awards Committee, I want to congratulate this year's recipients and thank all of the nominators for taking the time to nominate a colleague they find worthy of this honor.
The Herbert B. Chermside Award for Distinguished Contribution to Research Administration
- Amy Cuhel-Schuckers
- Cindy Morin
- Anne Schauer
- Gloria W. Greene (Advanced career professional)
- Tabatha Lemke (Mid-career professional)
- Blair Reed (Newcomer career professional)
The Technology Innovation and Application Award
John Robinson Travel Award
Rod Rose Award
- Building a Research Onboarding Program in a Pediatric Hospital: Filling the Orientation Gap with Onboarding and Just-in-Time Education
- Holly R. Zink & Jack D. Curran
Most Valuable Editor (MVE)
- Ira Goodman
- Cliff Studman
Best Concurrent Session of the Year
Best Webinar Award
- Indirect Cost Rates – A Non-Profit Perspective
- Generation ‘THEM’: Navigating a Multi-Generational Workforce
- Kristin Thompson Scroggin
Annual Meeting Scholarship
- Why Can’t We Just Sign It?