SRA International members rock! As research management and administration professionals, they never stop improving, learning, achieving, or earning new heights of success. We love sharing good news and offering a well-deserved slap on the back for recent personal and/or professional achievement. In keeping with that sentiment, please join us as we congratulate Holly Zink on her new position at the
Kudos Korner | Holly Zink
University of Kansas Medical Center!
SRA International is a professional networking community of learners. One way to gain knowledge and expertise is to share our stories of successful achievements with our peers and colleagues. Often research managers/administrators are cast in the role of promoting, supporting and applauding others. While this may be gratifying in many respects, it is also healthy to have pride in one’s own accomplishments. Kudos Korner offers SRA International members a wonderful and respectful venue for sharing and “bragging.”
Holly Zink, MSA
Medical Research Writer
University of Kansas Medical Center
Kansas City, Kansas, USA
SRAI member since 2013
Holly Zink has accepted a position as Medical Research Writer with the University of Kansas Medical Center, Department of Surgery. She will provide medical writing support to faculty, residents, and staff along with assisting with the development of ideas and clinical topics related to surgery for grants, publications, and presentations. In her new position, Mrs. Zink will also work with department leadership to set goals and initiate and implement scientific and grant writing training for faculty, residents, and staff.
Have Something to Share in Kudos Korner?
If you would like to share your story – please see the criteria below with some examples of noteworthy items of interest to the SRA International community that could be submitted to The Kudos Korner:
- Recently published papers (e.g., articles, chapters, books, etc.)
- Presentations (e.g., posters, sessions, workshops, video, web, etc.)
- Professional Awards and Prizes (e.g., grants, contracts, honorary prizes/awards)
- Recently earned degrees or professional accreditation (e.g., CRA, CIP, etc.)
- Other honors (e.g., promotions, contest winners, organizational citations/recognition)
- Transitions (e.g., new jobs, homes, family, retirement)
Please note that we will try and publish as many submissions as possible each month, but SRA International reserves the right to delay publication for future use or to edit and/or omit at its discretion.
Send requests for more information and all submissions via email to Debra Schaller-Demers at email@example.com. We will make all attempts to confirm receipt of your submission and inform you of acceptance for publication. Please use this wording in the Subject Line of your email: SRAI Kudos
Be sure to include the following information:
- Name (First, Last)
- Email and phone number if we need more information
- Geographic Location (City, State, Country)
- SRAI Member Since _________ (YYYY)
- A separately attached headshot jpg file
- Description of your honor/accomplishment (limited to 500 words)
Authored by Debra Schaller-Demers, Senior Director, Research Outreach and Compliance
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center