iMedRIS Offers FREE Keynotes to SRAI Members with a Member Access Pass
Thanks to our generous sponsors at iMedRIS, full members now have FREE access to our keynote speakers! On Monday, October 19 we will hear from Sandro Galea, MD, MPH, DrPH, on COVID-19 and Wellness: What we have learned and where we are going. On Tuesday, October 20, Kate Tapper will give us tools to thrive in the current environment in her session: Be Kind to Stay Strong: The Case for Compassionate Resilience.
Sign up for the free Member Access Pass today!
The Member Access Pass also includes entry to:
- Virtual Exhibit Hall: Monday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 20 | 8:15 am – 5:00 pm EDT
- Keynote Speakers: Monday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 20 | 11:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT
- SRAI Awards and Distinguished Faculty Recognition: Tuesday, October 20 | 4:00 – 4:30 pm EDT
- SRAI Membership Business Meeting: Tuesday, October 20 | 4:30 – 5:30 pm EDT
- Section Business Meetings
- Tuesday, October 20
- International | 12:30 – 1:30 pm EDT
- Wednesday, October 21
- Canada | 12:00 – 1:00 pm EDT
- Midwest | 2:00 – 3:00 pm EDT
- Northeast | 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT
- Southern | 12:30 – 1:30 pm EDT
- Western | 3:30 – 4:30 pm EDT
- Sponsored Sessions
- Tuesday, October 20 |1:30 – 2:30 pm EDT
- Cayuse: How Kansas State Successfully Modernized Across the Entire Research Lifecycle
- InfoEd Global: Pre-Submission Review Impact on Funding Outcome
- Tuesday, October 20 |3:00 – 4:00 pm EDT
- Attain: Hot Topics Challenging Research Administrators
- Huron: Using Analytics to Make Data-Driven Decisions in the COVID-19 Era
In a time of uncertainty, quality research and our commitment to our members has never been more important. We cannot thank our sponsors enough for their generosity and for providing the quality programming you expect from SRAI to our whole community.
*Member Access Pass events included with paid meeting registration.
Thank you to our Keynote Sponsor
Authored by SRAI