Almost a Year Into the Pandemic | Allegheny Chapter Chat
As we near the one-year mark of remote work due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic with continued uncertainty as to when we might return the office fully, it is more important than ever for us to continue to evaluate the impact on our work and home lives. On Friday, January 29, the Allegheny Chapter will be hosting a Chapter Chat, Almost a Year Into the Pandemic: Lessons Learned, Tips and Tricks, to help address these topics. This panel discussion will look at three areas: maintaining a work/home life balance; the importance of prioritizing your own health and wellness; and sustaining your working relationships remotely.
These questions and more will be answered:
- It’s a different world now. Your work has invaded your home and your homelife has invaded your work, how do you make the office to home transition work?
- What do you do when you have “Dual Remotes?” How do you to divide and conquer- and stay married?!
- You are working from home, helping your kids with remote learning, and the gyms are closed, why should you make your health a priority as well?
- What are some practical ideas for maintaining your health and wellness routines even when you are pulled in so many different directions?
- How do you avoid the COVID 15 (like the freshman 15)? Why good nutrition and healthy eating habits are more important than ever.
- What happens to an open-door policy when you no longer have a door or even an office?
- How do you keep your team engaged, motivated, and feeling supported while working remotely?
During this interactive discussion panelists will offer insight into was has and hasn’t worked for them and look forward to hearing your questions and tips.
Check out this and other SRAI Chapter Chats throughout the month of January. Chapter Chats are free for Full and Chapter Members, and $25 for Non-Members.
Authored by Trevor Johnson, Associate Director