Joint Section Meeting Call for Proposals – Submit Today
SRA International and the 2021 Joint Section Meeting planning committee is currently looking for informed subject experts to speak.
- On SRAI Certificate programs:
please refer to the link for more information on requirements
- Leadership (LD)
- National Institutes of Health Grants Fundamentals (NIH)
- On workshops/concurrent sessions in the following tracks:
- Clinical Research (CR)
- Management and Operations (MO)
- Professional Development (PD)
- Research Ethics and Compliance (RE)
- Sponsors & Agencies (SA)
- Sponsored Programs, Planning and Deliveries (SPP)
Speaking at the SRAI Joint Section Meeting provides you with an excellent opportunity to increase your exposure, share your learning experiences and network with other Research Administrators.
If you are interested in speaking, don't pass up your chance to submit a speaking proposal. There is no limit on the number of proposals you may submit.
New and previous speakers are welcome!
Deadline: Friday, February 5, 2021, midnight, Eastern Time (ET)
Authored by SRAI