Submit Your Proposal Today for the SRAI 2021 Annual Meeting
Are you or a colleague interested in speaking at the 2021 SRAI Annual Meeting? Submit a proposal today to demonstrate that you are at the cutting edge of research administration and move the profession forward. This meeting offers an opportunity to show your experience, knowledge, and global view on all things research administration. Tracks offered at this meeting include:
- Financial & Post-award Administration (FA)
- Management & Operations (MO)
- Professional Development (PD)
- Research Impact & Communications (RC)
- Research Ethics & Compliance (RE)
- Research Law & Regulations (RL)
- Sponsors & Agencies (SA)
- Sponsored Programs Planning, Development and Deliveries (SP)
Our members look forward to learning from the best in the research administration field. Showcasing the knowledge and experience of our accomplished members is one way we consistently provide the quality programming our members expect. The call for speakers for the SRAI 2021 Annual Meeting in New Orleans is open now through February 23. Submit your proposal to help us make this another outstanding event!
Speaking proposals due February 23. If you have any questions, please reach out to Gina Cuevas, at email@example.com.
Authored by SRAI