As a director, you fill a vital role in research administration. You are uniquely positioned to bridge senior leadership and individual employees in your institution’s organizational structure. With our new Directors’ Forum track, we are offering targeted sessions to address areas of development for current and future directors and to provide forums for open discussions between directors from multiple institutional types and regions. We envision this track as an opportunity to discover new concepts and ideas, learn from experts and peers, and evaluate and share critical issues.
We are organizing panels on the following topics. If you are interested in presenting on a panel, please complete the online interest form by November 18.
Panel Topics include:
- What does it mean to be a director in your organization?
- What opportunities are available for career development?
- What are the career paths that lead to a director’s position?
- What’s next in your career?
- What are some unique issues for clinical trial directors?
- What challenges do you experience as a director?
- How do you lead succession planning?
- What are some challenges and opportunities in employee management?
- How do directors coordinate the mission of executive management with the goals of a researcher?
Due to the level of interest, not everyone may be selected. Panelists will be notified in January 2023.
SRA International is a volunteer organization. No reimbursement, complimentary registrations or stipends are being offered.