Approximate time commitment: 6-10 hours per program, reviewing three programs a year.
- Review and maintain the integrity and value of an SRA International certificate.
- Certificate Leaders review programs, approve courses and identify speakers for certificates offered at SRA International Annual and Section Meetings.
- Certificate Leaders establish and review the certificate’s goals and objectives and report to the EPDC if any changes in structure or content are recommended.
- Certificate Leaders are confirmed by the Certificate Subcommittee.
- They have a 3-year term which is renewable.
Online Programming - Time of Commitment: January - April 2023
Approximate time commitment: 1-3 hours per month.
- Support the Co-Chairs of virtual SRAI iSeries Conference as Track Chairs. Participate in planning committee calls, identify speakers, and select topics.
Subject Matter includes:
Volunteers who note interest for online programming will be contacted January 2023.
- Financial Management
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Leadership/Professional Development
- Pre-Award/Research Development
- Research Contracts and Law
- Research Ethics and Compliance
Approximate time commitment: 2-3 hours per month,
- Responsible for the review and oversight of the certificate programs and offerings.
- This committee confirms certificate leaders and commences a review of three certificates in coordination with Certificate Leaders.
- Participate in monthly conference calls.
Approximate time commitment: 6-10 hours per program, review up to four programs a year.
Committee Volunteer Form
- SRA International is approved by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) to offer CPE credit to accounting professionals.
- CPE Reviewer reviews section and annual meeting programs and assigns subject matter areas to each course.
- CPA required.