Call for Participation
Deadline for Cohort 3 Applications: November 9, 2018
The goal of the Journal of Research Administrators (JRA) Author Fellowship Program is to increase the confidence, capacity, and willingness of research administrators to serve the field and share their expertise as journal or magazine authors. Prospective authors (Fellows) are paired with published Peer Advisors for a six-month fellowship. Fellow applications for Cohort 3 will be accepted starting September 10, 2018; applications will be closed on November 9, 2018. Published authors are encouraged to apply as Peer Advisors.
Applicants must be a member of the Society of Research Administrators International (SRAI), or of the Association of Research Managers and Administrators (ARMA).
- September 10, 2018 - Application Open
- November 9, 2018 – Applications Due
- First week of December – Selection Complete
- December 20, 2018 – Notification to Applicants
- January 15, 2019 – Cohort 3 Begins