Join us for the 2019 SRAI Annual Meeting in the heart of San Francisco, "Everybody's Favorite City." Come and experience this vibrant international city by the bay where diverse cultures interact to produce world class cuisines, unforgettable arts and music experiences, and cutting-edge technology.
The 2019 SRAI Annual Meeting will bring together research administrators from around the world to explore the theme, Lead Change. Inspire Excellence. Maximize Impact and will feature subject matter experts from industry, government, health care organizations, non-profits, and institutions of higher education.
Join the conversation with your peers, recognized industry experts and leaders, inspired by the most innovative ideas for five days of valuable, relevant, invigorating professional development, education and networking.
Why should you submit a speaking proposal?
- Share your knowledge and learning experiences with peers.
- Raise your personal brand and demonstrate that you are at the cutting edge of research administration.
- Expand your network!
- Come together and find solutions to common challenges that benefit the industry as a whole.
- Move your organization and the industry forward.
Which tracks are going to be offered at the 2019 SRAI Annual Meeting?
- Financial and Post-award Administration (FA)
- Management and Operations (MO)
- Professional Development (PD)
- Research Impact & Communications (RC)
- Research Ethics and Compliance (RE)
- Research Law & Regulations (RL)
- Sponsors and Agencies (SA)
- Sponsored Programs Planning, Development and Deliveries (SP)
How to submit a speaking proposal?
#2019AnnualMeeting #Education #Leadership #LearnSucceedLead