New: Special Membership Pricing for Predominantly Undergraduate Institutions (PUI)
Your office may be smaller, but you still have big demands. Get your office the help they need. Maximize efficiency by providing everyone access to a collection of resources and a community of peers that can help them get the job done.
SRAI PUI Membership offers one flat annual rate of $350 for your entire institution*.
With this membership, every staff member has access to a community of peers as well as experts in the field, and discounts on educational programming, career resources and conferences,
Connect with the Research Administration community.
- Coffee Talks. Deep dive on relevant topics in monthly virtual meetings, featuring a facilitated discussion with subject matter experts, followed by Q&A and shared-interest networking.
- SRAI Connect. Benefit from a robust online collaboration hub where members can search and share intellectual capital, participate in moderated discussions and find contacts and colleagues.
- Section and Chapter Meetings. Sections and Chapters host up to 12 meetings yearly. Members can network with local peers as well attend inspiring education sessions.
- Annual Conference. Five days of inspired innovative ideas from industry leaders and experts, valuable, relevant, invigorating professional development, and education and networking.
- Mentoring and Volunteering. Our Odyssey mentoring program pairs experienced mentors with 1:1 or small groups of mentees based on expertise and interest for a 12-month period. Members are also eligible to volunteer on several committees that advance SRAI’s mission or for leadership positions that guide SRAI’s future.
Progress your career and keep your skills sharp.
- Webinars. Discounts on two new live webinars every month, and over 150 webinars currently available on demand, 24 x 7.
- TrueFit Trainings, Training Intensives, and LevelUP micro-credentialing programs help individuals and teams focus on the education opportunities that will benefit them most.
- Career Advancement. Use our Career Center job board to help you chart a clear path toward career success or apply to be a SRAI Distinguished Faculty Member.
- Journal of Research Administration. Publish articles in our award-winning journal to build your credibility as an expert and share your research.
Join online or upgrade your membership by contacting email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting new membership opportunity.
*SRAI membership terms are on an anniversary cycle, so you will renew on the anniversary of your join date. Your membership period is for one year.
Eligible institutions must be defined a PUI by the National Science Foundation, accredited colleges and universities (including two-year community colleges) that award Associate's degrees, Bachelor's degrees, and/or Master's degrees, but have awarded 20 or fewer Ph.D./D.Sci. degrees during the combined previous two academic years.
Authored by SRAI