SRAI Awards & Scholarships offer individuals a number of opportunities to be acknowledged and honored for their remarkable contributions to the research administration & management profession and to the Society.
Click the award names below to see more information about the awards process and past recipients.
- SRAI Awards
- The Herbert B. Chermside Award for Distinguished Contribution to Research Administration
- Hartford-Nicholsen Award
- Excellence Award
- The Technology Innovation and Application Award
- The Partnership Award for International or Inter-collegiate Collaboration
- John Robinson Travel Award (only available for Annual Meeting confirmed speakers)
- Journal of Research Administration Recognition
- Rod Rose Award
- Most Valuable Editor (MVE)
- Education and Professional Development Committee Recognition
- Annual Meeting Best Concurrent Session
- Best Webinar of the Year
- Section Awards & Scholarships
- How do I find an award or scholarship?
- Click on the individual award links above to read the criteria
- What are the deadlines to apply?
- Upcoming deadlines for both scholarships and awards are listed on each one of the awards/scholarship pages
- The deadline for nomination submissions for most award/scholarships is the in the first half of the year, annually. Scholarship application due dates vary depending on the event (Section or Annual Meeting).
- How do I nominate someone for an award or how can I apply for a scholarship?
- Please visit each one of the award/scholarship pages for detailed instructions before starting your nomination. Information and tips for nominators are included there.
- When is the presentation of awards?
- All SRAI Awards are presented at the Annual Meeting held each fall. Recipients are honored with a ceremony and presentation of Awards by the Awards Committee Chair and the Society President.
- Section Awards and scholarships are presented at the combined Section meetings in the Spring during the Tuesdays business meetings.
Please visit each specific award or scholarship page for more deadlines, requirements and past recipients. For further questions, please contact Dilyana Williams at email@example.com.